Hi, I'm Trevor Bragdon
I write about how to pitch, persuade and take action.
The goal of this site is to help you better pitch and persuade using behavioral science and psychology.
The two big projects I work on:
- 7-Figure Fundraising - workshops and courses to teach nonprofit CEOs how to ask for 6 and 7-figure donations.
- Insight Applied - building high-end training for experts who want to share their skills.
A little more background...
- Host of the 7-Figure Fundraising Podcast. (Listen to my interview with Horst Schulze, the co-founder of the Ritz-Carlton)
- Studied behavioral science at the London School of Economics and have tested it in the field with corporate and nonprofit clients.
- In the past, I worked on over 65 campaigns including presidential, legislative, and referendums. I also worked on a project where we ran experiments in 23 states on voter turnout and voter registration in the 2014 election.
- I live in Virginia with my wife and 3 kids.